I looked around the Interwebs for cute ways to document her growth, and loved the idea of taking a picture of her in the same place every month/year. We'll see how long we have this particular chair!
So, here is the little one at the end of her first month.
Things I know about Elly:
- She loves to listen to Hank Williams
- She would rather be held than not
- Her poor little tummy hurts a lot, so I don't mind holding her a lot
- She's already outgrown her "newborn" clothes, but doesn't quite fit in the "0-3 month" outfits, yet
- She is a comfort sucker - she loves her pacifier
- She is very curious about colorful rattles
- She finds Daddy's face very interesting
- She loves to be snuggled with Mommy
- Taking a bath calms her down dramatically
- She will sleep through a 2-hour car ride without making a peep
- She is well-loved by everyone who knows her!
I love you, Elly girl :)