Monday, November 21, 2011

One Month

Elly turned a month old, yesterday! I can't believe how quickly the time has already gone. Next thing I know, I'll be dropping her off with her college roommate!

I looked around the Interwebs for cute ways to document her growth, and loved the idea of taking a picture of her in the same place every month/year. We'll see how long we have this particular chair!

So, here is the little one at the end of her first month.


Things I know about Elly:

  • She loves to listen to Hank Williams
  • She would rather be held than not
  • Her poor little tummy hurts a lot, so I don't mind holding her a lot
  • She's already outgrown her "newborn" clothes, but doesn't quite fit in the "0-3 month" outfits, yet
  • She is a comfort sucker - she loves her pacifier
  • She is very curious about colorful rattles
  • She finds Daddy's face very interesting
  • She loves to be snuggled with Mommy
  • Taking a bath calms her down dramatically
  • She will sleep through a 2-hour car ride without making a peep
  • She is well-loved by everyone who knows her!

I love you, Elly girl :)

signature

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! She's so sweet. Can't wait for her to start really smiling in a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...