Thursday, July 05, 2012

Candied Peanuts? Yes, please!

The MIL gets it into her head that Eric or I especially like certain foods, for whatever reason, so she always brings some for us when she visits. Usually we don't, though, and it typically goes to waste. Not this time, though!

I was cleaning out our pantry after last weekend's terrible storms that knocked us out of power for FOUR (!) days, and came across a full jar of unsalted peanuts from some previous visit. I did a quick search for things to make with peanuts, as I didn't want to eat them, but I didn't want to just toss them, either.

Lo, and behold!


I got the (really, super easy) recipe for candied peanuts from this site. It was literally just a few minutes of stirring in the cast-iron skillet and then pouring it out onto a baking sheet to dry. So delicious! Go! Try it out!

signature

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...