Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Swimming Class

Last week, Elly and I started a 2-week "Waterbabies" class at the high school pool. This little one is such a fishy - she has no fear when it comes to the water! She definitely seems to be having the most fun of all the babies in the class. I'm not sure which she likes better, splashing Mama in the face or flying up in the air and splashing back down in the water.


On the second day of the class, the instructor wanted us to try submerging the babies all the way under water if we felt they were ready. She had Elly be her example baby since she was so obviously ready to go under water! She loved it - when we came back up out of the water, she shook her head and then started splashing for more!


I can just imagine her squealing, "BEST.BATH.EVER!"
signature



PS. Speaking of the bath, she had her first bath in the big tub without anything to sit on or in (besides a little bath mat). I love this pic - look at the water splashing over her legs!



3 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for the postcard by the way :) Elly is looking at me all day at work now! PS-You look very skinny in that photo! Are you eating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I ever! Did you know that I burn about 600 calories a day just MAKING MILK? Everyone should breastfeed, I swear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww and this is wonderful, too. You two are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...